Nov 13, 2010

Ms. Pioneer





I'm so lucky! Look at this great find, but I must not take credit for finding it. Actually, my mom found it in a goodwill in Texas and brought it to me in California couple weekends ago. She said it only cost $5 and had to get it. luckly for me, its fits so perfectly you would think it was made for me.  On the tag it says, " Ms. Pioneer, A division of pioneer wear. Albuquerque, U.S.AGENUINE LEATHER." so that is that, tell me what do you think of it, cute/ugly/hot/gross? Also, what would you wear this with?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!That would look cool with jeans and wedges.

    Please take a look at my blog if you get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated!
    www.lady-gabby.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one today! Same as yours but a little darker brown with silver buffalo buttons. Mine was originally $25 at a value village in St. Louis, MO, but the lady rang me up for $19. She liked my bubbly personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! mayber we're starting a new trend? bringing old western style back but with a new twist.

    ReplyDelete